1. Qualification : BE (Chemical)
2. Experience : Min. 3 yrs Max. 5 Yrs
3. Age : Min. 23 yrs Max. 30 yrs
4. Exposure : Industry exposure
5. Responsibility Handled : Independent Shift (Manage Team Responsibility)
6. Key Competencies : Technical Skills, Problem Solving, Communication Skills, Dynamic, Team Handling, Ownership Qualities, Exposure to SAP, DCS and IMS in Chemical Industry
7. English & Hindi Communication : i. Should be able to communicate clearly even if grammatically wrong
ii. Grammatically correct when writing and speaking
iii. Skilled and polished communicator – read/write/speak
8. Location : Dewas
9. Stay : At Dewas only
10. Salary : Negotiavble / 4 to 5lac pa
11. Key Responsibilities :
· Raw Materials planning as per requirement
· Handling all SAP activity related to production department
· Representing plant status regarding maintenance and technical issues on daily basis
· Reporting to Sr. Production Manager and following their instructions and give explanation about deviation on process time.
· To issue work permits and follow up with maintenance dept. for Pending jobs completion and conducting the performance trial after maintenance
· To ensure product quantity and quality in shift and take suitable action for smooth and safe operation.
· To take part in shut down, start-up and troubleshooting activities.
· To record and maintain the daily report, production data collection, batch summary details, utility consumptions and Log-sheet checking.
· Guide operators and supervisors for best operation of plant.
· Review and analysis of existing process and modification.
· Taking care of safety related issues and providing safety to all employees as per requirement.
· To coordinate with the different department for achieving the day to day production targets.
· Responsible for any type of Audit and Visits to plant
· Having exposure to ISO system